Ariana Grande ‘Changed’ By Manchester Attack: She’s ‘Devoted’ To The City
A bond that will never be broken. After enduring and overcoming tragedy with the brave city of Manchester, Ariana Grande is forever ‘changed’ by the attack. We’ve EXCLUSIVELY learned that she’ll always be devoted to her loving fans.
Ariana Grande, 23, fought back tears while performing in front of thousands of people at her benefit concert held at the Emirates Old Trafford Cricket Ground in Manchester, England on June 4. Only two weeks after the horrific terrorist attack, she returned to the city and honored the beautiful lives lost — an experience that she’ll carry with her forever. “This concert has changed Ariana’s life,” a source close to the singer tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “She will never forget this moment in her life and she will never ever forget what happened.”
“It has changed her and she will always honor those hurt and lost in Manchester,” our Ariana insider added. “She refuses to ever forget and as the anniversaries come and go it will still mean as much to her as it did now. And she hopes that everyone realizes that as times passes that she is still with them and is devoted to the people of Manchester and considers them family.” Ariana sang her heart out at the jam-packed venue, having booked Katy Perry, 32, Justin Bieber, 23, Miley Cyrus, 24, and more stars to perform to raise money for the victims of the attack.
Related Hollywood Post:
- Ariana Grande ‘Changed’ By Manchester Attack: She’s ‘Devoted’ To The City
- Top 20 Hottest Curvy Celebrities in Hollywood
- Sexiest Photos Of Jennifer Lawrence In A Bikini
- Drew Barrymore Hot Unseen Bikini Photos and Images
- Kim Kardashian latest photoshoot
- Beyonce planning to give birth to twins at home
- Amy Jackson’s lovely Cannes holiday
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Alfie Allen HoldsHands With Topless GF
- All Time Best Sexy Camila Morrone Bold Pictures
- Felicity Jones Hottest Photos and Pictures of All Time