Felicity Jones Hottest Photos and Pictures of All Time
Felicity Jones was born in 1983 and started her professional career as a child star appearing in The Treasure Seekers in 1996. Jones attended King Edward VI Handsworth School, to complete A Levels and went on to take a gap year (during which she appeared in the BBC series Servants (2003)). She took time off from acting to attend school during her formative years, and has worked steadily since she graduated with a 2:1 from Wadham College, Oxford in 2006, where she read English. While studying English, she appeared in student plays, including Attis in which she played the title role, and, in 2005, Shakespeare’s “Comedy of Errors” for the OUDS summer tour to Japan, starring alongside Harry Lloyd.
Since 2006, Jones has appeared in numerous films, including Northanger Abbey (2007), Brideshead Revisited (2008), Chéri (2009), and The Tempest (2010). She stars in Star Wars spin-off Rogue One (2016) as Jyn Erso. Her performance in the 2011 film Like Crazy (2011) was met with critical acclaim garnering her numerous awards, including a special jury prize at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. In 2014, her performance as Jane Hawking in The Theory of Everything (2014) was also met with critical acclaim, garnering her nominations for the Golden Globe, SAG, BAFTA, and Academy Award for Best Actress.
Related Hollywood Post:
- Ariana Grande ‘Changed’ By Manchester Attack: She’s ‘Devoted’ To The City
- Top 20 Hottest Curvy Celebrities in Hollywood
- Sexiest Photos Of Jennifer Lawrence In A Bikini
- Drew Barrymore Hot Unseen Bikini Photos and Images
- Kim Kardashian latest photoshoot
- Beyonce planning to give birth to twins at home
- Amy Jackson’s lovely Cannes holiday
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Alfie Allen HoldsHands With Topless GF
- All Time Best Sexy Camila Morrone Bold Pictures
- Felicity Jones Hottest Photos and Pictures of All Time